JINGLE ALL THE GAY! Sunday December 8, 2019 @ 5pm
Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 5pm
After co-producing a wildly successful decade of Homo For The Holidays, Kitten N’ Lou have ushered in a new chapter of this beloved holiday tradition to critical and audience acclaim....their new seasonal spectacle, Jingle All the Gay!
December 6th - 29th
West Hall, OddFellows Building 2nd Floor
915 E Pine Street, Capitol Hill
Tickets: $35 in advance, $40 at the door
We are offering a reduced ticket price of $25 to the Dec. 11 performance, as a special holiday gift to our community
RESERVE A SPECIAL VIP TABLE BY THE STAGE!
- $200/table (seats up to 4)
- Only 6 tables available per show!
- Includes exclusive reserved table seating up front by the stage, table service for cocktails and nibbles by The Tin Table, and a special gift from the JINGLE ALL THE GAY cast!
PREMIUM RESERVED SEATING AVAILABLE!
- Reserved seating with your party in the first two rows! (please note your party must purchase tickets under the same name/order number to gaurantee seating together)
Featuring an international all-star cast of burlesque, cabaret, dance, drag, and musical luminaries:
* Kitten N' Lou
* Cherdonna Shinatra
* Reuben Kaye (UK)
* ilvs strauss
* Mr. Gorgeous (NYC)
* RedBone (San Francisco)
* The Luminous Pariah
* Markeith Wiley
* Randy Ford
* Abbey Roads
* Woody Shticks
* Lola Van Ella (New Orleans)
Seattle, December 6th-29th: In the tradition of Homo For The Holidays, Kitten N’ Lou have cooked up the most deliciously queer and delectably extravagant holiday confection Seattle has ever seen, featuring the biggest most bombastic all-star cast yet of both familiar and new faces...guaranteed to make even the most stubborn yuletides gay!
Jingle All the Gay invites you to join our chosen family of fabulous fruitcakes in a joyful and triumphant celebration of song, dance, striptease, and holiday hilarity. Light your menorah, stuff your stockings, and join us in continuing Seattle’s favorite winter tradition... It’s not Christmas in July, it’s Pride in December!
“Jingle All the Gay's New Cast F*cking Sleighs!” (The Stranger)
Jingle All The Gay is supported in part by the City of Seattle Office of Arts & Culture
Coming in from out of town for the show? Book a room or apartment with Vioure, we adore these art-filled, gorgeously curated units on Capitol Hill! (plus this is a great way to support another queer owned business in Seattle, tell them Kitten N' Lou sent you!)
Praise for Kitten N' Lou Productions:
- "Passion and camp that's otherwise missing in Seattle's theater scene..." (The Stranger)
- "BRILLIANTLY DERANGED" (TimeOut New York)
- “Feminist icons!” (The Australian Times)
- “Genius!” (Huffington Post)
- "Insanely fun to watch" (Verbicide Magazine)
- “Underneath the fabulousness, there's real dancing going on…” (Seattle Weekly)